Thursday, November 25, 2010

Working~

Haha....This is the first time i update my blog since the midyear holiday....haha^^
Say hello to my little diary and i will try to update more and more from today...
I'm very tired of working today...and very angry and disappointed with all of them...
Feel very unlucky since i have been working...
first, hit the steel wall....OMG!!!! Is hurt!!!! But, after that i'm okay already, what an embarrassing moment... Sure many people are laughing at me...
The next day, i adjusting the shirt and....what the ......I have 2 years experiences although i not working at there 2 years already....and....don't know why...hit something again, light bulb!!!! and breaks......
the glasses fell at the floor and hit my head again!!! Sad!!!
And....no mood to say it already...just let it go....
But, some funny things also happened....
my sister and her friend, just 15 years old, and 3 part time worker, same age with them,...
i have to make friend with them and OMG! Guess what, really didn't have any same topic with those "piggy" ^^ They are so cute! the way they talked.....Very like a child, yes, they still a child.....
and my sister has made some nickname for them, cockroach, bee, elephant, big mouth...
wow......Sure i laugh everyday because of their act....childish act, make me reflash back some sweet memories with my part time friend when we are same age as my sister....Funny.....Meaningful XD

No comments:

Post a Comment