Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Alexander's showcase

really like in a dream u know? i can see him live and meet him in a near distance...OMO OMO!!!! he is soooo cute and handsome!!! Actually i'm not taking much hope to see him because my parents didn't allow me to go before that until Sunday, the day when the showcase they just give me permission to go....how hard...i also felt sorry for them, i know they did everything for me but i just....i don't know why i always like that??? is like what leng said to me i have changed since i go study at ipoh??? But i want to become who i am back....I don't want people say i have changed a lot, please, bring me back!!!I don't want change to become selfish!!! Please....i promise to u all right now, i will try to behave myself from now on, and do everything to help myself improve in my study, don't ever made my parents disapointed again.....
Okay, now i will talk about the showcase! Daebak!!!! Beast ever!!! High!!!! Although it just a small showcase, but i decided to confess to him, Alexander! Wow, but after i see his face, i just can't come out with that word"I love you" really hard to said that you know, and he also shake hand with me, wow!!!! just feel like in a dream, his hand was big and warm, don't know how to describe it.....I won't regret with it anymore, just figure out if someone like him become my boyfriend how good am i!!!!Haengbok weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment