Friday, May 16, 2014

Ringa Linga Ling~~~ The sun is rise^^

"My name is T to the A to the E, Y to the A-N-G" nice song assa! chotta!!!
Listen to this song and you will fallen in love with him, Taeyang... my ideal guy^^
I'm also trying to transfer become someone's ideal type too^^ Just tried some make up with my housemate and I found a quote that"there's no ugly girl in this world"...Yeah!  I had tranform abit, just a bit more pretty with some make up...special thanks to my friend...^^
Now just have a look what i had changed with a make up^^
After make up^^ with my friend^^

Hey, sexy me^^ haha~~~ Like it?
I'm always confident with my look, haha~~~ Thinking~~~ Why i'm still single???

With rilakuma ;)
 


 
 
 
 
 
This is what i had taken recently...^^ hehe~~~
 



 
 


 
 
Actually this is a post i have wrote last year but didn't post it out, and I have added two more photo i have taken recently...haha... Make up myself is very fun and i hope that someday i can make myself become more confident in front of people...Hwaiting~~~~
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment