Monday, August 30, 2010

3 in a row^^

wakaka...can't believe i just do it! at ipoh....first time ever!
just watched City Under Siege, Grown Ups and Phua Chu Kang The Movie^^
it's fun......
at first we watched City Under Siege at 4:15-6:10
then Grown Ups at 6:00-7:45 (we enter the room at 6:10)haha^^
after that Phua Chu Kang The Movie at 7:55-9:40...wow! very rushing until we just had our dinner after we reached our college. And i'm still eating the burger now.....feel a bit vomit because we just eat KFC and now Mcdonald.....haha^^
very tired but i will try my best to finish what i wanna do for the group assignments....hope that i can finish it as soon as possible so i can relax and change my mode into holiday mode!
somemore, i had to work for teh first week holiday....first time ever work with my sister sure something funny will happen....
my elder sister's boyfriend(seriuosly?) will come to visit her 15th....haha^^ sure he will "kena" with me! haha^^ damn stupid guy.....fast fast nreak with my sister la! Geek! Just not really like him....i always like Han Ting to be my brother in law, he is handsome, know what my sister need, and they are working together! a bad guy is nevermind for me, just he know to come back to your side at last....that is the important point.
don't know when can i meet a guy like that? is that i'm too "挑剔"?
this too ugly i don't want, that too short i don't want, the guy i haven't met before i also don't want....i just want a right feeling in a right time.....is that difficult?

No comments:

Post a Comment