Wednesday, December 8, 2010

like a star

A song...nice^^ i like to listen to it....
Again long time didn't update my blog already....T.T
Feel very very busy la....haha^^
One thing to say......I get my salary already^^ and i have bought a new shoes and now, i am focusing on a new sport shoes and also formal wear....Hope i can buy it....XD
One problem is, no time....I have worked so so hard for the salary....RM1000 ++ !!!! I want it soooo much, so i must work very very hard....without rest except wednesday....So i can update my blog today.....
When i earn more and more money like now, i can spend it whatever i like.....
Now, one more big big problem, primary classmates gathering! OMG!!! Held during i am working......Sienzzzz....
I wish i can go because in my memory, i haven't went even one time, although they have held it twice a year, or maybe more......Maybe they have forgot about me, who knows?
Actually wanna gather with them and see what they are doing right now...
Someone was going for A level next year, to continue his dream to become a pilot......
T.T sure is bad news for me.....Party.....
But now the important thing is working~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment