Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fool and i become a fool.....

Damn it!!!!!
Changing from not really comfort become HATE!!!!
Don't make me hate you......Now i'm not because i'm always so kind to give you second chance, and also last chance....
Why don't want to speak out loudly, i don't bother you mad at me, but can you just tell me????
I will try to fix all the mistakes i did because i may not know it is a big mistake i did.....I'm always the straight forward person, hoping everyone also straight forward to me......
But, you choose to tell all this behind me, that's why i really don't like about it......
Maybe people thinking i'm a selfish person, i didn't consider about you, but why you don't sit at my side and consider about me first?!!!
I'm sure that i really feel guilty about that before.....But now, i'm not! I know someone will feel guilty than me....
Think about it, don't make me hate you, don't act in front of me, because i won't act, i'm not a good actress.....
Now, i'm thinking that i'm a fool because always thought this is my mistake......
You know what made me a fool? Everyone know it......

No comments:

Post a Comment