Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gathering XD

After i have been back to Sungai Petani, I have met many friends that i haven't met for a long time, nice gathering when I went to one of my friend's wedding dinner....Wow! They were even dance Oppa Gangnam Style during the dinner, haha^^ Really funny, and we had took many nice pictures as you could see in my facebook...
Such a sudden, I feel free to edit the photos i have taken, hehe....Still learning the skills, so i will try post at here.....
I have went for a gathering tonight too XD Celebrating 21st Birthday for two of my friends, and we went to Vintage Delight.....Nice gathering and one of my friend said it's gathering for SNSD, because there was nine of us....haha^^ I took some picture using my phone, but not the picture of all of us XD
Rui Kie's wedding ^^ Gather with most of the friends i haven't met for about 3 years!!! Nice to meet you all again XD
Models models, haha^^ With ah Yee^^

With new-wed Rui Kie XD 

Hui yong, a schoolmate i haven't for 3 years and with Xin May XD

Yeah!!! Che Tom girls XD

Ah San and Xin May ^^

Siew Teng, Chia hui, Chai Ping, Siew Lee and Xin May ^^

Me and San~

Last dishes^^ Girls, smile^^

Kay Yong ^^

One more photo shooting~~~

Yea, I still remembered sometimes 3 of us will walk back from school together XD
During the dinner, we didn't eat much and some of us just took 3 of all the dishes served because photo shooting session haven't stopped XD I'm glad to meet all of you again...sweet memories we had been through during secondary school with you all ~~~~

Below is the photos i have edited XD

It's me^^ Nice???


Hehe~~~ Sorry my friends^^


Me, San and Siew Teng XD



This picture is nice^^

The photos we have been took for 9 of us will be upload soon by my friend because i didn't have the photos...Have a nice day....


Okay, this is all for today, i will try my best to update my dairy....and I miss them soooo much......
Really envious that New York girl......T~T
Maybe i should find someone for dating, how do you think???? Cause I'm so lonely....hehe XD
The life without Kpop and concert, my life would be nothing, it's boring......


No comments:

Post a Comment