Sunday, February 3, 2013

Gone Not Around Any Longer

When listening to this song, i'm totally attracted with Hyorin's voice, nice song....XD
Talking about my feeling by now is.....bored and lonely.....
Yesterday i went shopping and there are many stuff i bought....haha^^
But, I really happy with the news that PSY Oppa will come to Malaysia and celebrating Chinese new Year with us, yay!!!! Can't wait even though I'm not sure I can go or not because sure will be traffic jam that time, it's CNY man!!!!
I'm happy with the fact that GD will be helding solo concert too.....Hopefully will be a stop for Malaysia, please!!!!
I'm in love with Super Junior M's Break Down and they were having special stage in all Korean Music programme  glad to see that, and i will scream out when watching the video although I'm not there cheering for them, great job and well done boys!!!
Happy birthday to someone who is special, and save from a big accident 5 years ago, Thank God you are still alive and you are always with us.... Your life is precious, and you appreciate every second, every minute in you life.....First word come from you when you suffered was"Not enough to die"...
GaemGyu Happy Birthday, saranghamida!!!! I'm glad you will accompany us for one more year, thanks for bringing much fun and joy for us..... Thanks for practicing Chinese language and open weibo for your chinese fans, thanks for singing Chinese song clearer than some of the Chinese singer....Thanks for your humour, your word, and all things about you.....
Thanks God for letting him sing again after that accident....thanks for making us touching when you were singing....
Yeah, I will feel thankful for everything, thanks for letting me know Kpop song is very nice besides English songs.....Thanks for letting me know there are also many handsome and talented Asian guys besides Kimi Raikkonen, Lionel Messi and others.....Thanks for letting me know Korean Drama will be very nice and touching other than Blockbuster Movies......

No comments:

Post a Comment