Sunday, May 3, 2015

LOSER

i like the lyric in this song sooo much! it's touching...really....speaks out all inside our minds....

For example, GD's part:

Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world
I was always alone
It’s been a long time since I’ve forgotten about love
I can’t listen to hopeful love songs anymore
You and me both
We’re just sad clowns, tamed and scripted
I’ve come too far
I’M COMING HOME
I wanna go back
To when I was young


I want to go back to young days too....sincerely....

Then TOP's part:

It’s a cycle of girls and mistakes
Love them for one night
And hate them when morning comes
Can’t own up to it
Because of my selfish pleasure
Everything is being ruined
Can’t stop this dangerous full speed run
Now I have no interest, no fun anymore
I’m standing alone at the edge of a cliff
I’m going home
I wanna go back
To how it was before


This is not what i think, i'm not that mature, hehe~~~

Taeyang and Daesung's part also my favourite, actually i like the whole lyrics~~~~
So please listen to this song....nice~

No comments:

Post a Comment