Friday, June 3, 2016

Shit i feel ashame... really

Today.. i can't sleep... hard to fall asleep... it happened suddenly and i was helpless that time.. sit there and prayed... luckily... nothing bad happened...
So i would start from the beginning, how it happened..
I was supposed to drive my siblings to have a tea time... yeah.. and we found the place... but getting into the wrong side.. omg!!!shit!its a one way road.. and i can't drive reverse or in front.. and we found a place to park.. but its opposite side.. and this is the first time i was facing this kind of situation... omg... in my heart... don't know how nervous i am.... first time,still okay... and the cars... opps... wait a while and park for second time... but.. don't know how it happened... i was near to the car on my left...oh... and my car kissed it.... nothing strach... but i really had no idea how to fix this situation.... and my siblings not even knew the way to park... so my mind blank... helpless... stopped there and wait for the driver... hopefully could apologize to him or her... maybe had no choice but to strach his or her car... omg.. what should i do....

And then someone came.. i thought he was the driver and i kept apologized to him that tim...but hr said i better drove away before the owner knew it... so... but... i don't know how to fix the situation and i just asked for his help... yes... this is my second time askingsomeone stranger to help me... and... luckily he did it... without causing any damage to both car... oh... just luckily... wow.. i knew my mind was blank that time... i just kept saying thanks to him... haha... so awful....then... i really not dare to have dessert nearby... so we went somewhere further...sigh....

So... what i had learnt from it is don't even go or drive to a place you not really used to it at night... maybe met with the guy is my luck... but next time.. who knows what will happen...?
One more... although the world is really sick nowadays.. but there are also kind person in this world...
Just wanted to say thank you.. really thank you ....thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment