Wednesday, June 2, 2010

boring weekdays...

not going out, without any interesting activities......oh my god!!!! i hate this!!!
to control my rate of spending money, this is what i need to do, save, save and save~~~~
next time i will go melaka and johor with my friends, sure it will be very exciting, and i hope so, if i will not vomit, that's will be a great holiday for me....
so i must ready....... with the medicines.....haha^^
sometimes, we must let go something important in our life....for our goods, and for a long lasting friendship with others.....
i told myself evrytime not to be so selfish......
i try myself to help others because i treat them like my good friends, nice buddy......
actually i want to try something new for myself, a tatoo, or a new hairstyle, is that better????
i wanna try everything before i step into 19th......that's what i wanna do for now, travel, travel.....and travel!!!!
explore something i haven't knew before......

No comments:

Post a Comment