Thursday, April 15, 2010

worry~~

just sometimes maybe i'm too sensitive, something is different by now....
actually i don't know what is the differences....
trust the wrong person really can make us lose everything, honestly.....i afraid of that...
lonely, no friends.... i hate that feeling, so i always try mt best to make friend with all the people especially my classmates.....hope they will not hate me.....@@
i scared that someday i will hurt them, my lovely classmates....
because of i like gambling, playing, loafing, talking, gossiping and many negative things.....
is there someone who hates me? gossiping about me?
hopes that i can disapear in their life??? i very afraid....
actually just because of some small matter will also make me think too much.....
i'm not the most important person, i know nothing, i'm not good in socializing......i....
maybe i just try to entertain all of you, maybe something will make you all hurt or hate...
but, i just wanna make all of you happy, please don't blame me.....
sorry my friends if i have said something i shouldn't say.......
please accept my apologize.....

No comments:

Post a Comment