Friday, September 10, 2010

Everything can change...just a moment.....
like a feeling.....maybe you think that you like a person, so much, so desperate....but maybe after a long time or maybe just a short time, you don't know what it feels already~
Like me, i think i like this guy and that guy, but just after a while i saw the one who is better, i will forget about the guy i had said i fallen for him before....Why?

Just .... you want to be the one who hurt people or the one been hurt? Maybe i had chosen not to be hurt, so i try to forget all those impossible things in my life, try to lock myself not to fall in love so easy....
If you have heard i like someone and someone, sure is fake~ if i really like someone sure i will not speak it out! because my face is very thin...hehe^^ i guess you all understand what i'm talking about XD
okie, i must start my assignment now! and i will write about italy, my favorite country^^

No comments:

Post a Comment