Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Is Over!

Many things happened, but now is over, what left is just two more presentations....oral is over, just like that only, wow! great great great!
Please don't bother about me, i just simply write what i wanna write, not referring to any of you, so please don't worry~
everything is about privacy~ i think....i didn't have it~
Don't know why i feel like that~ Hoping that one day i can get my freedom, a real freedom, not only for a while, but forever^^
Today's oral can be said very hard, the topic "Education"....seems very hard to speak out...i have paused so many time, don't know what shall i talk....but luckily all of it had past....Good!
So, is party time! Will go out later.....
hopefully will have a great time later~
p/s: i'm the one who put my privacy and freedom in my top place, don't you ever challenge me with that! I hate it~

No comments:

Post a Comment