Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hopeless,useless,speechless

i don't what is happening and it makes me very scared~
i don't know what to do right now~ what will happen soon? can somebody tell me?
i'm sick of this kind of life~ meaningless....i want something more~
Why i'm always the one gonna be sacrificed? i hate it!
Somemore, why when i'm coming back here everything bad will come around? i don't understand~
can somebody ensure my family will always safe and happy? i am very scared right now....
i need someone to hear what i am going to talk about....Without using suspicious eyes on me....Can you?
I get angry just now, i don't know what should i talk with him....even though i am regretting right now~
Is he really made me regret to do so? why he don't ever care about us? Can he spend more time on us? Stay at home please!
i'm sick of the day waiting for him to come back, worrying about him, scared something might happen to him...even i am afraid to answer the phone....i just keep calling and calling, can you don't make me worry about you?
My tears drop uncontrolled when i am typing this, is real~
i feel scared, i don't know what is gonna be happened soon...
i'm not angry of you, just worrying what happened to you, I am your daughter, i will try to help you even though i don't know whether i can help or not...
can you just stay away from such these thing? Get back to us please, don't ever made us worried about you~
very suffer to hide the feeling you know?
i have said that i will not go back anymore after this and i am wrong....
i will still coming back...even though every comeback made me sick and sad, and suffer....
i do all of this for us, our family~
Please don't go away~

No comments:

Post a Comment