Wednesday, October 20, 2010

still in love XD

one of my favorite JYJ's song... nice.... 10000 times like it XD
don't know why i always listening to JYJ's song.... Very nice and comfortable...Good job man for singing English songs....I like them soooo much!
Start looking forward to their concert next year! haha^^
I'm trying to find as if i can find their album, but i didn't so sad~ Maybe i shall go Hong Kong Video and search for it....wow....
Suddenly become big fans of them.....There are many more songs nice....like I can't soar, Ayyy Girl, Be the One, Found You, Empty, Be My Girl....and more XD
One more thing, maybe there will be the end of the world during year 2012, so i must do something so i won't feel regret all the years i had lived in this world.....I must try to realize all my hopes and dreams and all my family's dream....I will spend more time on them....
I can feel that.....God began to take the life of human slowly, step by step....start with some virus....then wars.....and natural disasters, accidents.....all happen non stop in our life.....So must appreciate all the things we had right now....Our family....
Suddenly i miss them sooo much.....Can i fly back home right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment