Monday, October 18, 2010

SAD MOMENT IN MY CLASS~

Everything is unexpected.....XD
i don't know why~ Something will happen suddenly, even we don't want it to happen....
Why? Why always at this time our class will have many problems?
Today i can see there are different atmosphere in the class, like it will be burst at anytime, this is what i am worrying about....
Actually i don't know what is really happening, i just heard it from other friends...

I want to find someone in my class to share something happen in my life....XD
Like i may fall in love...or i want to share some Korean music, but nobody cares,....
I know actually i'm not like someone important in class...
Without he/her, they just feel can't survive, that is what i think~
If i disappear by suddenly....nobody knows and nobody even cares...
Yes, i am always trying my best not to know anything....unless they tell me.....I know i am not worth to tell because my mouth can't keep any secret....yes, i admit it....haha^^
If i know something, i will try my best to help them who face problems.....
What must i do to help this class just be as when we just meet each other?
Something weird happen....even though someone closed to each other can be no longer good at anytime and i am worrying about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment