Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Going back home

First time think that going back home is such a great feelings....
Haha~ I can't sleep, wanna eat many food cooked by papa and mami....
I wish i can fly back by this time, without anything worries....XD
I know my life is hard right now, but i will try my best to earn more money when i step into the school and teach the pupils.... I want to make my family feel better unlike now...
I will say we still can survive in such this life but is hard....
not really poor or not enough, just not enough for me.....
I want better life, to realize all my dreams.... Yes to catch up my dreams...
1)i can go travel some places in my country, Malaysia...Yes I did it by going to Cameron, Genting, KL, Penang, Melaka and Johor, is enough already~
2) To travel to overseas, at least a country, maybe Singapore or Thailand....If can, I want to travel at Italy, Spain, and France, my dream countries....
3) Still travelling, but with my family.....
4) I can go for a concert, no matter who the presenter is...I think i can did it next year.
5) Go clubbing! Having fun....maybe i can do it this year....before it ends...
6)Dating~ I miss that moment....
7)can date with a guy maybe is an actor or any famous people (maybe will not realize)

Can get together with people i really love at the end,....
Wow, so many things have to be done, can i?

No comments:

Post a Comment