Tuesday, October 26, 2010

If i want~

If i want to go back home, i didn't need to hear others say about....I just go back, this is me....
Actually saying in hostel is also such a boring week for me, and i know it is study week.....
Actually in my schedule, there are no such a word "study" and i'm just telling the truth not lying.....
Maybe people will think i am lying in this case, but i really hate study!
Doing revision is such a boring thing, and i will choose to spend my time go to entertain myself....Don't you think so?
Is such a big deal for me....
I don't know what will happen to me after this semester....
People is getting closer and closer after a long period, but why i didn't think so? Even feel so? Like become further and further....Don't know how to say, maybe i should go back home and relaxing myself, now i don't even recognize who myself was....such a sad thing for me.....
Who am I? What i'm trying to do this one and a half year? Why i feel like i am wasting my time?
I am going to be a teacher on future....can i do that?
If i really can't do it, i will choose made myself fail in the exam....is good for me ........
But, i will think i have already spent one and a half year at here, and studying with nothing (i don't know why i still staying at here).....maybe i should try my best to do all these thing~ Sure i will become a good teacher....XD
I still thinking if i choose to continue my studies at Form Six, what will happen to me right now? Same as my friend? Fail??? Get a bad result? Fail in MUET?
I don't know....Maybe i should look forward....no choice....
Really suffering to pretend i'm okay studying at here....this is the truth....
I want go back.....Maybe just get something from my family, their support....

No comments:

Post a Comment