Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Everything is back XD

Glad to see my friends are fine again....XD
haha^^
Hope tomorrow we will have the happy moment...haha^^
haha^^

Maybe i should think of something good for me already XD
i just realized that if i can speak out all the things, that means i'm fine already...i'm still me.....haha^^ ignore me XD

Talking about an ideal guy, or an ideal boyfriend for me, suddenly i have such this thinking...haha^^
1) he must be handsome, for sure, but if not really handsome never mind (i am lying haha^^)....

2) i want he knows something about music, for example he knows to play some music instruments like guitar, piano, violin, just either of them...XD

3) no need too tall...but better he is taller than me....haha^^

4) He is a humor guy, and like to talk funny things and always make me laugh....
* important XD

5) He knew about sports news, and know to play some balls....(eg, basketball, badminton, football, tennis, motor racing.....etc) better know one of it...haha^^

6) He can sing....sing love song by playing music instrument....have a nice voice...and most importantly, he know about romance, and if he can surprise me anytime...XD I like it....

7) Dancing....know to dance....wow... break dance XD

8) I will totally fall in love with him....

9) sometimes he is cute...no need to pretend in front me...

10) No need to be so gentlemen... Just need to be mature enough... I hate some naive act^^

11) He cares about me, messaging me always...

12) If he can be like Nickhun from 2pm, kim jae joong (Hero) from JYJ, Junsu(Xiah) from JYJ......One characteristic of them....

13) He can protect me always.....

14) He has some value that i can cheer for him always....

15) He is a shining star....wow! that will be great!

Conclusion: 3 of them is the most ideal guy for me right now....i wish to have such a exciting journey of love...Sure it will be fun....
Almost perfect, but who suit it? haizzz..... My prince, when will you appear???

No comments:

Post a Comment