Monday, October 4, 2010

Gambateh^^

This is what i said to my sister, wei^^
Hope she can get a good result because i can see she put many effort on it, every time i go back i will see her studying Math, for her exam, and keep on asking me when she have something don't understand~
Hope it will help me get in a better class next year, i really hope so...
If can, hope she can surprise us one more time, like what she did in UPSR. Something good but unexpected...surprise^^
i think she can do it~
hardworking person will get something nice for them, and i'm not one of them, so am i deserve to get a better result? or what shall i do to make myself become someone can compete with other person?
If i really can do so, i should do it before, not now...because i know my future already, no matter what i do, what i work hard for, i am still a future teacher^^
No more forensic and no more journalist~
i get a pay back because i am not trying harder~

No comments:

Post a Comment