Thursday, October 7, 2010

Honestly

We don't know who are we behind ours.....like sometimes, somebody we knew well doesn't like what we think about, and sometimes betrayal can happen in anyplace, anytime, anyone around us....So, just say truly, have you ever hurt somebody accidentally?
Maybe you had, but you don't know it....
Like what we think right now, everything just nearly to be perfect~ Is that perfect will last long? How long? Forever? Non stop? There might have one day, one day which you will face the truth, nothing can last forever, even how sweet, how happy, how much you want... It can't...
Just ready to face the truth....Nothing can last forever, maybe you will not be the one get hurt...
Someone is play a fool! Just want to warn her that she is nothing~ Nobody will be sad without somebody, they will get a new person soon~
So, what you did, you will get what you will be paid~
Actually this is just caring about my friend, doesn't mean anything for me...
Just think sometimes, why does we be like that?
Don't know how to face the truth, not even when you really fall for someone....
Why not just try it? Everything also need a try before we know how it feels...
trying is just made you become stronger~ Not other means...
I always want to become a journalist, write about some articles, or books about me, my life, what i have faced, my own experiences, share everything with all the people...
So, i am always thinking about sometimes i may have became a famous writer, write something about our lives... and all the meaning of lives...
I will start by keeping update the blog... write my experiences...
Listening to music can make me feel better, i have more idea in writing...
Doing things right is my purpose....
And help to fix up all the bad things in my life, hope someone will appear soon to help me fix all those things....
My dream.....To live a simple life...with someone i love so much, and my beloved family and all the trustworthy friends....Hope i can get more than that....
Dreaming about can get a guy know what meant by romance....A guy can entertain me, can make me fall for him, do every stupid thing for him...
Even i don't meet anyone like this yet, i'm sure i can get one soon....By that time, i will not think about handsome guys, or like other guys appeared in front for me, this what we called destiny, my destiny, i hope it can as beauty as the wonderful story.....
Date with someone famous....Is what i always dream for~ Like other girls, simple~

No comments:

Post a Comment