Saturday, September 25, 2010

LOST WORLD^^

i'm very happy today......XD
i can give up everything~ ya, everything....i knew i can do it, and i have done it^^
a full release for me right now.....when the things become impossible, i will try to forget it^^ maybe it is good for me to pay my attention on my teenage age.... doing something meaningful like hang out with my friendssss.....it's gonna be a great time^^
i can't wait for that moment, Lost World, theme park..... a bit like Sunway Lagoon, actually i haven't go either of the places....so i must go and find out the water park...it is good for me^^
already packed what i should bring for the trip...... After coming to this college for one and a half year, this is the first time i go the nearest water park....i really can't wait for it^^
Hopes everything will go well tomorrow ^^
wow~~~a great memory for me.....
one week later will be the angels and owners meet each other and play together....
with no doubt, there is hard for my owner to know me in real.......
Hopes he doesn't mind, i don't know how to talk, how to make us more closer, i just try my best^^

No comments:

Post a Comment