Monday, September 10, 2012

Concert Concert Concert XD

"The suns go down the stars come out" The Wanted is coming to Malaysia!!!! But is on weekdays, so i can't  attend.....plus many many concerts more.....XD Wonder Girls, T ara, B1A4, Zea even 2Ne1 is coming!!! But why i can't see my favourite group Infinite coming????? And somemore, i also hope to attend or won at least one of the concert, so what can i do???? How i am going to do to get the opportunity to meet them live??? I'm  so excited when i heard B1A4 and A Pink will be coming to Malaysia for a free concert but we need to grab the ticket before that, how i'm going to get the tickets???? Somebody help me please....I don't think i have time to go KL just for the tickets....How????????????? I really wanna meet Eunji, the main character in "Reply 1997" and of course JinYoung, leader of  B1A4......I like him so much since he wave at me last year, during MOA Concert.....Really a sweet memory for me.....
Recently I addicted to FT Island music, smooth and nice, I like Lee HongKi's voice so much.....Especially the title song "I wish", I like the guitar as the opening background music, and of course my bias JongHoon....Really can't believe that they are debut on 2007 and same age as me....talented and excellent young boy band.....From the song "Thunder" on 2007, and "I Hope" on 2009 i think, i fall in love with their music...
So song for today i will introduce to you is FT Island's "I Wish"......
I'm glad to see B.A.P growing hotter and hotter, even more popular....

No comments:

Post a Comment