Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy chuseok everyone^^

Actually i'm very very down right now, feel sad and disappointed, I hate why we are going to KRS camp this week and this made me can't win the tickets to enter The One Concert, I want to go so badly!!!
When i opened my facebook today i saw many people post about the concert and is daebak!!!! Feel so regret why i didn't go to get the tickets, I want to meet B1A4 again, and same for A Pink who i never met before, feel very very down and disappointed.....but what can i do? they are going back to Korea already, now i just hope they will back here soon, Jinyoung, do you know how i missed your smile and your face when you wave at me last year during your rehearsal for MOA???? I swear will become a BANA since that day.....
I also heard that the concert last so late until many people didn't have a bus to go back....is that true??? BANAs, feel so pity for u all.....But if i'm at there i will also choose to stay there or stalk my idol^^
i saw many photos uploaded by my facebook friend and i know they made the concert very high, although there are also Chinese singer the most, but kpop fans is more at there, right??? Wow!Fantastic baby^^ is kpop time, now i can't wait for Big Bang Alive Tour for nest month sure we are going crazy^^
Please, i want to won more tickets for my friends so we can go and shout together for Big Bang^^
G Dragon! TOP! Seungri! Daesung and my Taeyang XD I'm sure it will be very high for Malaysian fans and we will see 1 Malaysia at there!!!!
actually is been a year since i crazy about  kpop concert started with Korean Wave Concert Live in Malaysia last year and i enter many concerts since then.
My skin become so dark right now so i can't fly to see B1A4 yesterday....If not.....Huhu~~~
I love Kpop!!!!! I proud to be a part of Kpop fans^^

No comments:

Post a Comment