Thursday, February 11, 2010

damn...

suddenly feel a little bit moody, i think my friends all become further and further from a day by a day.....far away....... suddenly fell weird.... very weird...... some people began doing such boilkot....stupid! i hate this.... really....
but i still want to be myself, stay the way i am,...... no matter who wanna say something no good about me, i can stand still.... without worries....^^
it cannot disturd my feeling of excited cause i wanna meet with my primary's friends already.... very happy la....haha~ but a bit nervous and scared.... how are they now? what are they doing? studying where? i wanna know all these.....
but for sure i'm not the popular among them.... just like a suppoting character only.....
wow...... a lot of assignments waiting for me.......scared i can't do it.... what should i do?????

No comments:

Post a Comment