Thursday, February 4, 2010

let's boom the music!

very bad mood recently, maybe is because of homesick or may be not.....
papa mami, sis, bro.....miss you all sooooo much~~~~~
another fact is, i feel some people like"跟屁狗"feel very geram lol.........
don't know who shall i trust and say all the things right now.....
feel unsafe at anywhere......
can i trust you????? this is all i can say@@
feel confused and down, lost direction.....
i wannna come home! go back home! tell everything, my unhappiness to my family.....
my beloved papa, mami, sis and bro....they're only person wh i can trust right now....
really~~~~~
maybe i'm too hot-tempered or i start to feel bore about all those thing.....
become a bad person~~~~~ ya! that's my motive~ a way for me to escape everything.....
can i do it?
i don't know....

No comments:

Post a Comment