Wednesday, March 20, 2013

D-Day ^^

21st March 2013, D-Day!!! Yeap, today is the day, i have decided everything, i think many people will also take this as their D-day right????
Cheering for my sister who will take her result today, hopefully everything will be okay and she will get a nice and suitable colleges.....I think she can do it, cheer for her, it's time to prove that although we are always chasing for a star but we are always on top, like our stars^^
D-Day for, meaningful~~~ I knew GD will come Malaysia once again, is my chance to meet him in three years back to back!! wow, fantastic baby!!! I think is his style to write something nonsense when he is feeling stressful right, i'm also the same, thanks for giving Malaysian fans to cheer for you once again, yes sir! We are one of a kind!!!! get your crayon!!! In my heart, i will go for you once again, i won't regret spending much money for it because i know it worth and it is always more than what i have expected....
One more thing , due to my financial problem i won't go to see many kpop star and this year may become my last year attend for a concert....a paid concert....
It's time to give up this for a nice trip, is my Korean trip with my sister and my friends, so i must save some for this....
My target:
I wanna go GD World Tour (will go for sure if nothing accidentally happen)
Infinite Global Tour (is them Infinite!!!! Of course i will go and it is my awaited moment all the time!!! By the way, Malaysia please??? XD)
That's all my target, and if i'm lucky i will take part to grab some tickets for MTV World Stage again, remember last year??? It rocksss!!!!
 Sorry to say that i must give up Twin Tower Alive Tour (T~T 2NE1, BSB, U kiss)...TVXQ World Tour (U know T~T)....Asian Super Showcase (LOL, who is the last team performing by the way)....A Showcase that included Beast 4 Minute and GNA (I think i'm always missing chances to see Beast live...Junhyung ya!!!)...
But i know it worth right? p/s: no pain no gain XD Give up is for gaining somemore....
Hwaiting!
One more, D-Day!!!!Infinite's comeback....I can't wait to listen to "Man in Love"....and more from them!!! Infinite, I'm always Inspirit!!! So, please come to Malaysia once!!! I have missed GDA....so please make a meet or showcase or even concert here!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment