Sunday, March 17, 2013

Everybody looked stressing, i'm relaxing XD

Maybe just now, i just wanna spend my time relaxing before facing many things which i haven't touched....writing reflection for my math microteaching and Mr. Khiril's reflection.....mind map...haha^^ Don't think about it first...My tummy just fulled with Tomyam, Greentea, Chatime...Many more...So i can't fall asleep yet.......
I'm listening to Kpop Star Top 5 song, the most favourite is 2000won, again^^ They sang "Lonely" by 2ne1, really nice you know, especially the intro part...I like the rapper....and they're alive~~~againXD  Too fast to die...hehe, someone's tattoo  XD You know what i'm saying...
Feel a bit sad and disappointing because Racoon Boys out this time, actually they are more talented and i felt touched listening to their song, although there are not so good comparing with other...Actually they are strong enough walking from the time they were pairing for group mission, they sang "Thriller" and caught many attention, continuing with their song "Like This", my favourite all the time!!! And Minseok's rap "Run Devil Run" , women spotting a man by his car key, while man will spot a woman with her look....what a nice lyric^^ Continuing with "Love On Top", "Now", "So Hot" and the last song "I'll be missing you" I cried when seeing Mckay talked about his thoughts....and seeing his mother cried and he cried at the end of the song, very touching moment..... I never thought that they can't get into Top 3, I hope they will...but...Anyway, i hope they will be debut as Racoon Boys again and bring lots of song for us.... Please.....T~T
Suddenly listening to a song long time ago, 2pm's "Tik Tok" nice......
I'm waiting for "Man In Love" full album, 21 Mac, why so long????
Who will be the last and who will be the next teaser??? LeaderGyu or L ????haha^^
waiting another teaser from them after Hoya's ^^ Hoya, still a hot guy for me, one more time, i'm praying i can see them live, when my dream will be coming true????
I'm watching a new drama by IU "You are The Best", this is the very first time i will chase for a long episodes of Korea Drama which is 50 episodes man!!! Hopefully I can finish it....nice^^

 P/S :2000won hwaiting!!! Finally YG casting them!!! I like their stage always, although judges seems have many comments on them....You can do it!!!! You are creating miracles all the times.....made yourself into Top 10, and now Top 4! Please make it into final, i will be happy XD

No comments:

Post a Comment