Thursday, March 7, 2013

If you want a person to respect you, please make sure you will respect him/her first~

Yea, I'm very hot now, actually talking about respect, maybe i'm not showing a good attitude but i should say that, i can't be close to someone i can't even find a topic to talk about, and i can't pretend to be close with person i don't know, so, all i can say is i am who i am, i don't want to pretend, maybe sometimes i like to praise someone so much, not because of i like to pretend it just i think she deserve it and this is what i think in my mind, the truth.....
Not because of anything, just something had make me feel uncomfortable, someone who talking about respect to other people in fact she don't respect us, how can we respect to her word when something she talked was nonsense for us???? Maybe i will sometimes rude or didn't talk anything, but i think i don't need to try to "bodek" or saying something untrue praising word or doing something to caught your attention....I didn't have any word to talk to you, sorry to say about this..... I'm acting like this not because of i hate you or i don't like you, but just because something you think you are always right but my thought is different with you always. Maybe sometimes you think i'm rude but i just choose to keep quiet because i didn't have topic to talk about with you, i'm not act didn't respect, but if you still wanna think so, i have no words to say...
Talking about respecting, do you think you really respect about us? Saying we are doing other thing when you are talking, yes we are wrong by the way, but you didn't even show some respect when talking to me, don't you? Please make some eye contact with person you have talked to, not others, is very RUDE you know? It just my opinion~
Everyone has their own uncomfortable thing, for me, is important to make an eye contact, is something we can show respect and a sign we are listening.....But, if you didn't even see me when you are asking, i don't think you are such a respectful person, so i can't make myself respect to you....
it just my little opinion, and maybe we are not good enough to talk to you,but before that and even there are discussion among us, i will try my best to make interaction with you like what you want, you think our communication skills and cooperation not good enough? Please take a look for other units before you said this~
I think we are good even though sometimes will have some argue, that's life. Sorry if i have some misunderstood but i just wanna say out my opinion....Sometimes I cant accept your thought just like you can't accept something from us....
Anyway, there are still a year to go and hopefully it will past faster and i will try my best to "respect" your thoughts.... But i swear right here, i will try my best not to become someone like you in future.....Not my style.... Sorry for not talking to you, not making a good interaction with you..... Just like what i said, i don't force myself to make contact with you because i really didn't have any topic to talk to you, seriously~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment