Monday, March 11, 2013

I'm going crazy!

Yea, assignments.....one by one won't stop.....sigh~~~
I have tried my best to become hardworking, but...still i'm lazy~~~ XD
listening to music, seeing tweets, watching variety shows.....lots of things i have done, but still i can't touch my assignments~~~ Don't know how to describe it, feel bored when read about the question, thinking about some new ideas in creating a good and creative RPH, it is tiring....Ideas won't just come out but it takes times, and we all knew that when you thought you are thinking about something new, someone has used it before, or there are someone does more than you.....so, don't know how to say, maybe this is a fair game, a fight of creating new ideas??? Haha, i guess so. Actually i didn't care more about it...
Sometimes i'm figuring about how if i am the one alone??? I don't know actually.....I hate being lonely life, so i tried my best to forgive everything, and open my mind, thinking in different way when someone treat me not so nice.... Maybe they will accept me once they realize who the one i am..... Just some figure out of my mind...
In this world, nobody will really care about you and if there are someone, there should be you....the only one will care about you....~~~ So, don't expect someone will always beside you, calm down and fight for yourself! Hwaiting my friend!
There will be someday nobody beside you, please bare in mind and appreciate what you have and what you get.... Feel thankful always because you are not alone~~~~
Is tiring when we fight in a lonely world.......
Music really is a best healing in my life......"Crescendo"~~~~~
You can't fly when you don't even try!!!! Try it! Make it as your best life ever, do all the crazy things and go all the places for fun,~~~
Listen to this song, is healing !
 Sistar's "Alone" is always the best song in 2012.....and of course Beast "Fiction", one of my favourite song until now....
listening the boys version, Kpop star's 2000 won "Alone" also nice with the rap...

No comments:

Post a Comment