Saturday, March 23, 2013

I'm hot right now...

I never been like this before, yes, i wanna scold some CB people and just wanna speak out what i feel right...damn it!!!!
I just watched a fanpost video for U Kiss last performances "Man Man Ha Ni", and really looked great! But at the end when they come to front stage and make some interaction with KISSME, that happened!!! Again!!! Hey, do you have brain? have mind? and are you INSANE??? Why do you kept doing that stupid and nonsense and useless CB thing to my idol actually??? Wei! We didn't do anything and never unrespet someone although not my idol, what the Shit thing you did last night???!!!
Why you wasted your money to buy a light stick and throw to them??? Just for boo-ing them??? Stupid bastard!!!!! Hey, what are you thinking for buying fanzone tickets just to make our Malaysian felt shameful for your stupid act??? Please stop this!!!! They are idols, they practicing hard just to stand at the stage and received our love, not like you, stupid!!!
I never feel bad like this before, i can't figure out if yesterday i had sudden thought and went for this, what will happen??? I can't imagine!!!! Don't waste your money at here, if you really have strength, prove that i'm wrong don't do this again and again!!!!
U Kiss coming not for you, for us! Kpop Lover, Kiss Me.....I like them, and i saw Kiseop taking someone's phone and self camera-ing, Omo!!!Jealous!, I'm sure i will grab for a front place if i'm there....I hope i'll be there and cheer for them....T~T this happened again....And somemore is enough!!! They have suffered much more at here, they lost their I Phone last time and now, receiving your light stick attack???? What the hell you did for them????
If you just don't like their song, don't come there, don't listen to them, don't ever step nearer and do some stupid thing!!!! Araso???!!!!
I'm wondering what the hell made you so jealous and feel hate to them??? What's wrong man????
Your act really "mempersiasuikan" la!!!!
p/s 不喜欢可以不要来!没人拿着枪逼你去看! 
那么花心思买荧光棒丢他们,不如去做多一些充实自己的事!!!还有,就算不喜欢,可以不要听,不去回应,更别去捣乱!!!拿那个票送我更好!
这次,你们真的太过分了!!!!如果今天的表演也这么样,你们等死吧!!!
Blackjack 们!!!加油吧!!!
好后悔没去,不然。。。。。。对不起,骂了好多臭话。。。。我忍无可忍啊!!!
什么鬼性格来的????
Watch this and you will understand why I'm hot right now, sia sui la you people!!!!



1 comment: