Tuesday, December 29, 2009

after a long long wait, tomorrow is my last day working already..... wow! don't know why feel a little bit can't put off the job aready and the people at there.... sad.....
@@ i saw him today, he wants to give back his locker key, then we got a few time to talk and.... i don't know why he is the person that i can't forget during this work, a month working at there, the most happiest thing is know they all, terry, him and his friends.... all very nice person, unlike at ipoh.... all....don't know how to imagine.....
wow! is amazing he say wants to accompany me at reat time... but consider my friends will come, i didn't call him come..... but i feel happy to talk with they all, they make me feels younger, and i like to listen to their story....
as conclusion, i like them soooo much! but don't know what time i can meet they all yet.....
please.... don't forget me and keep in contact okay????

No comments:

Post a Comment