Friday, December 11, 2009

confusing~

i really don't know what am i thinking about lol~ i want die lol~
suddenly i contact back with someone who can consider as my ex lol~
don't know lol~ he ask me to go out with him~ a christmas party~ still confusing right now whether want to go or not~ he say he can fetch me but i feel uncomfortable lol~ what should i do? accept or decline? i am very selfish~
i think if he come to find me at my work place......it can test whether another person is cared about me or not only~ soooooooo bad~ why i got this thought???????
my sister is right, i like the guy already maybe....... i know is impossible for this relationship....
i'm confused la~~~~~ i don't know what is the real mean if we are falling for somebody~ so i may not like other people or that guy..... maybe i feel lonely so got a feel only~
should i accept to go out with a people that haven't meet for 2 years? i think many things can change lol~ maybe he is not the one i knew before already~

No comments:

Post a Comment