Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Waiting, waiting, doon't know what am i waiting for~
i don't know why, today my sister talk many things about him, i wonder why....... just say goodbye only, why she so concerned about it? my sister also talk to me that all her friends think he is cute~ cute? really?
wow~ this like made me more like him after my sister have told me that~ it just like been influenced by other people you know~ wow, sucks~
now, i got a little suspect that my sister also like him well, even though she seldom talk about a chinese is cute or what, i am really confused now.... somebody can help me? solve this confusion that i got in my mind now.... please, stop it! Don't keep on watching him, it will made you..... like have caught a virus~

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. Do you think it's considered a crush dy? XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know~~~~~~ i hope nope cause i'm not ready to accept it~

    ReplyDelete