Wednesday, December 23, 2009

hehe~ today can be said as the best day in my life la~~~
haha~ although still got something disturbing me~ is okay la~ everything is alright now~
headache la~~~~ which place shall i go for christmas???? i really don't know....
count down~ at village mall???
party~ at jessica's house???
dinner~ at the store???
wow~ damn hard to choose... to choose it...first thing need to consider about is transport=(
by what i go??? motocycle? car? stay a night?
oOOooo my~~~~
okay, stop thinking about that first~
today my friend come find me when i'm still working~
so happy because they buy a gift for my birthday~ soooo happy la! =)
today can be said i'm very happy and satisfied already~
finally i can stop thinking about that guy~ the most best thing is know more about him and just be a friend. that's what i really want~

No comments:

Post a Comment