Monday, December 21, 2009

sad lol~ got many days already i can't meet that guy.... we really do not have "jodoh"???? :(
last night i saw many malay newbie come to work as cashier..... now i wonder as if he and his friends already resign .... something is .... i don't know but i know very sad man!
but my sister mentioned she saw him, fully released.....
due to i sit at reception for a whole day, i can't meet him...... in my heart like mis him sooo much....
then i meet him.... but speechless~ just a moment~
my sister is right, i fall for him already, just i don't want to accept the truth only.....
a guy like that i think already got his girl already, where would him consider about me? older people, old women..... not beautiful, don't know what to talk to me....
come on! why i'm always been so bad luck like that????
i really hope he can talk to me..... tell the truth so i can give up..... but now, i really fall deeper and deeper ........

No comments:

Post a Comment