Saturday, December 19, 2009

today i go to penang with sherline~ haha~ a good memory for me... it was my first time go out with friends wearing contact lens... now i still wonder shall i wear it to work????
i don't know what people will think about that lol~~~
need to wake up early just because to wear the contact lens.... hard for me lol~
hehe~ today a little bit blur for me and lyn lol because we blur blur go to jetty, then blurr blurr take the ferry....haha~ very funny lol~
after bluringfor an hour finally we reach gurney plaza already! wa~ need to walk a long distance lol...
seven floor building....gurney.... really it was my first time go shopping there lol,actually not buying anything....haha~
got 2 hours for us to walk along the plaza only...then need to rushing back lol~
hard hard hard~
cannot see my friend as santa claus lol....
tomorrow....... how about tomorrow? wear it or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment