Wednesday, December 30, 2009

suddenly feel got mood to write something, so just wanna write what i'm thinking right now....
wow~ raelly feel sad to leave sp soon, like..... don't know how to say the feel, but not the bad mood, just don't know how to face institute's friends when i come back, like that time i don't know how to speak to them when i meet them at somewhere, so headache lol~
secondly want to say goodbye to my family, my beloved mom, papa, sister, chia wei, hon and jian also the most suffering thing in my life....... although i always scold them for using my laptop but actually just a scold only, not mean anything... i will miss them, my mom.... nobody can help me wash my shirt alraedy....=( my papa.... nobody can fetch me and scold me alraedy=( my sister..... nobody sponsor me money to buy this and that already=(...... chia wei.... nobody i can bully alraedy=(... hon... nobody wants fight with me already.=(... jian... nobody can use my keyboard to play sdo, take pic with me, dance with me...........=(
i don't want to go back, can't face my friends at there... one more, him.... i can't see him already.......
why my mind still can't forget him????
this people make me crazy alraedy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment