Friday, December 4, 2009

something is disturbing me right now! or i should say someone~~~~~ i don't know, maybe i'm too ego to win at everything~ like when i saw him talking with that girl, i feel not good, that is not because of jealousy, i know it.....don't know what cause i feel like that, i am the one who act rude to him and made him scared to me, but now when i saw him with others girl talk happily, i'm ..... don't know how to say~
then, i do such a bad thing, haha~
i made him, or just he came and talk to me again...... i just standing there and he also confusing, i think he think if he want to come talk to me or not..... then he come~ haha~ i'm suceed!
i try to take this chance, don't want to act like last time again~ haha! last time i have shocked him so now, i'm not acting like that again, try to talk....... be a friend~ maybe~~~~~~
that is not because i like that guy, just to act in front of that girl only....... i don't like her~ haha!
right now i think i'm the worst person! Oh my! sorry to all my friend if this had made you all feel i'm not mine......... but that is me! i want to win! win! win!
i will fight for it!

2 comments:

  1. Complicated.. You mean you tried to trick the girl kah? >.< And how in the world did you frightened him? O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. ????????? i don't know how but i think possibly i'm making him frightened....

    ReplyDelete