Sunday, December 27, 2009

sad lol.... why nobody wants to accompany me to go countdown????
last time christmas also got nobody, make me sad only.... =( all want to go for begining but then change their mind..... lol~
so shall i take leave straight away???? don't mind go or not la.... just have fun only....
countdown at where also can la my friend just don't want leave me celebrate my new year also alone only... please..... i want with you all la....
why nobody wants to reply me yet about the countdown???? i want it soooo much la....
i want go penang with you all, i have fight to take the leave to accompany you all, hope you all can also accompany me too...
=( watching movie, shopping, hang out just with you all.... because i want to go back already... back to ipoh, study~~~~~
so i hope that can give me a day to hang out with you all la.....]
come on! leng, teng, yek, chin yee, sherlinne, san, xin may, siew lee, kay yong, mai, joan, narer, jessica......
miss you all sooo much!!! where are you now????

No comments:

Post a Comment