Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Can't wait can't wait to reach 18 but a little bit feel like don't want to grow up so fast because i don't to be responsible on everything! 18 is like you are big already, many things you can do happy hour and......
"future love" by kristinia debarge, i like that song soooo much! Damn like it!
i don't know why everytime i hear that song like got a weird feeling about my lover at future, i don't know how will i meet him anh at where i will meet that guy..... ^^ hope it is a sweetest memories in my life even though it may not last longer~ i just want a real real love, love that can make us comfortable and happy~
wow~ i don't know from when i dream for a love..... am i mature enough to accept the truth? because of my physical appearance and attitude, i may not attract people to fall for me~ how shall i change? really want to change? maybe i have lost many chances already~ just last chance for me okay? i want to try like others......

3 comments:

  1. It seems like romance is in the air loo~ My friends and I were talking about these too when I met them. Hahaha. Changes are good, but dont change too much for others, you've told me before right? =) You must believe that you have your attractive side too and you'll meet someone who likes you just the way you are one day. *hugs*

    How's that Form 4 boy dy? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~ thanks la~
    the form 4 boy ma from the newest post i have wrote lol~ haha~

    ReplyDelete