Friday, January 15, 2010

Damn bore...

somebody wanna go out! i am very boiring + tired now! damn it! still don't understand something...
i think day by day passed through, i have bored about my life at ipoh.... now i coming back to sp, but still bored with my life...i think i'm getting far away from all my friends... don't know why...
i told myself not to gossip people anymore, i really can held it??? i don't know but all i know i will try.....
people always say when i shoot people make people hurt, is it true?
i know this may make people feel unhappy to hang out with me, but what i'm shooting is just wanna entertain you all only! amke all people laugh and happy, that's my opportunity....
feel a little bit low, need to buy a basketball for Rm35! what the ****! i wanna bankrap already if still like that......=(
not enough money lol...come on! can you tell what can i do to control my savings cuz i really wanna get mad already! RM200 have been wasted just 2 weeks..... wow!
too much for me!.......
now, pay this and that i really wanna get mad liao o....
pj, basketball all come right through for a day! i can't breathe! an hour to rest only then wanna go practise singing!
i really tired if things still go like that!
OMG! can you let this sem passed through fast a bit?????????

No comments:

Post a Comment