Friday, January 8, 2010

Hungry.....=(

haizz.... very hungry o right now, feel like..... wanna eat something but lazy to go cook instant noodles lol.... you know, when i stuck at fb and blogger, is hard for me to leave out my place and go to take hot water la..。。。
okay la... just no need to eat lol... i have eat too many yesterday, maybe it;s good for me to keep fit,...lolzzzz....
you know that, when we fall in love with somebody seems very fun and cute feeling, all the act that we had done like become some abnormal, like me, always spam things at blogger... write all the things about him, sometimes i feel i really got a bit abnormal already...
when i saw his message, i will smile alone, like getting mad,... hohoho~
that feeling i haven't feel before, if like before, i will always dream about if i can get married with a guy, a rich and handsome guy.... but now, everything is different, my life just got him...

No comments:

Post a Comment