Friday, January 1, 2010

lolzz....
time past by so fast.... can we just turn back to 22 november??? just going back....
still got a month to go... sleep, eat and then sleep again... can we just turn back time???
haizz... now say this all is useless already, the fact is, i'm going back to ipoh soon.... tomorrow 1pm like that.....
so many things i gotta do today before i feel regret... packing now... buying the daily uses things, cut my hair, give back my locker key and badge.... haizz... tired tired~~
but now i still hang on my computer without mention the time is already 2pm... 23 hours to go....
at sp.....
i must start my work now...
then realising that many things i haven't done yet, studying!!!! lol! then i didn't touch my sports game too, not practising, how i gonna be died in this sem????
die already~ my heart die already....

No comments:

Post a Comment