Monday, November 16, 2009

4 days more i can get my freedom already~ Yes! What i gotta do is studying hard for the last paper- Mathematics 2, i can do it, but not study hard~ You know that~
If i can touch the books that means i succeed already~ i didn't touch the book for the reason studying, of course i will not do that, i feel lazy to study.....
I contact with one of my buddies at Sungai Petani just now. I realized that i missed them so much. i may not deserve to stay at this city anymore. I can't feel the passion, the awesome feeling like what i'm feeling with my buddies~ Hang out with them is the most happiest moment in my life~ Shopping, eating, karaoke, even just a high tea. I want the feeling back~ Hope that i would not feel like far away from them after we had gather. I can't wait on that moment~ really can't wait~ I want to come home, come back to my mother, papa, sisters, brothers and my beloved friends~ Miss you all!
A semester is gone already, still got long long journey to go, 5 years to go~
Hope it can be fine and there would not got any betrayal, misunderstood at this journey~
After we had voting, we had choose our next sem KU and PKU akready~
I got to be either KU or PKU of sem 8, wow! Hope i can keep in a good relationships with all of my classmates on that time~ 3 years to go~
They had decided after we had finished our exam, karaoke together with our little angel~
I want steamboat too! Eat Eat Eat! haha! then karaoke~

No comments:

Post a Comment