Friday, November 13, 2009

Now feel a little bit better already but still can't eat.... haizz.... suffering! But i still go for karaoke with my friends la.... First time go karaoke and sing for 4 hours lol.... fun and awesome! But i think 4 hours is too little for us because the time for us to having fun was too short for us even though it was long enough, you know, the time for enjoy will go through so fast. Wow, sing until our throat doesn't have sound, scream like mad person, haha! I sing many songs lol.... haha! if got another chances, i want to go there with my sister, Wang and Wei la.... hehe. Sing English songs and Chinese song......Then Japanese can also. I guess. I can't wait to watch movie 2012 lol....I heard it is very fun but don't know if it is right or wrong la....
Last paper is coming soon, Hehe... we can relax, or we can stress. Just wait and see. feel lazy to study Math especially for this paper 2, Oh My God! Really can't understand what the lecturer tought about. Anyway, i will try my best in this paper. Gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment