Sunday, November 8, 2009

Come on! Why they all like to pretend and acting ? I can't hide my emotions anymore! if you all got anything to say about me just say it okay? I hate this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really feel down today, no mean if we still friend, or in your mind i'm not your friend at all. Don't make me hate you.... I dan't want to feel like that but that's the fact!
I feel really headache and bad mood because of such this stupid acts! If we still friend, please tell me the truth, don't act like this.......Now i realized what they feel when we do such this thing to them before, not good at all. I really can't handle my hot-tempered but i just want to tell the truth, if still like that, what if we are not friend anymore!
Please, i'm not the stupid, i know everything, you think people do not have feeling?????? Now i tell you, i can feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment