Monday, November 30, 2009

A brand new day for me! haha`
finally i can get a good lucky rate.... you know that is very important to me for sure, this is because recently my lucky rate just not more than 30 only.... yeah!
Now today i need to go bank take out money because i "pokai" already.... need money for my dinner, haha~
Something was disturbing me right now, i don't know if i really like that guy or just because he always turn around and watching me~ i have experienced that feeling before, when i saw some guy who looked like interested to me, maybe just my imagination~
But younger and younger than before~ what should i do now? shall i try to talk to him or just act like nothing happen right now?
can somebody tell me? what is the real feeling when we fall for someone? Somebody?
When i first time talk to him, that just nothing happen mbut after that, yesterday, and the day before, i feel he always watching at me........ young brother, i think is impossible lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment