Sunday, November 8, 2009

No electric. So suffer.....:( My laptop's battery can last just 1 hour more only......Die already....
I just want relax before exam only, why got no electric at this time? Luckily i got the battery and i have charged it before only..... I really hope tomorrow the exam will be passed through.... Now i'm begin to scared already, I'm not afraid if i'm failed, but how about my family?
yesterday i just heard my sister was accident only....She don't want to tell me about her condition, My mum doesn't want me to worry about that because i'm in exam..... Oh no! I really want to know her condition lar...... Please don't be like that okay? Come on!
The other problem is still the same, I really hate the feeling of doubt...I trust nobody in this case, i don't know who is really at my side. God! Please tell me is that got anybody who can stand still at my side although what is happening???? Who is that? Why i feel like all the people can betraying you at anytime they want only? Is that only because i'm too sensitive or just my illusion? I always hopes is that..... Who can really become my longer lasting friend? Why my choice is always wrong? Can i make a right choice at sometime? I want a friend can really become my friend with no doubt, trustworthy and loyal to his/her friend...... If this world got any i want it! i want it! I will also paid him/her with loyalty and stand at her/his side at anytime, no matter what is happening..... I just want a pure friendship only, can last forever........ Somebody?

No comments:

Post a Comment